Jiu Jitsu Is The Best Martial Art For Girls
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gives Girls Confidence, Fitness, The Ability To Defend Themselves, Plus So Much More!
Learning Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is a very important skill for a daughter to develop in today’s world where your daughter may very likely be put into a bad situation where she needs it.
Here are a few stats that really drive home the point that in today’s world, girls and women need to be able to defend themselves particularly at close range against a bigger, stronger, more aggressive male which is exactly what Brazilian Jiu Jitsu was designed to defeat.
- 1 in 4 girls will be the victim of a sexual assault.
- 16-19 year old females are four times more likely than the general population to be victims of rape, attempted rape or sexual assault.
- Female college students ages 18-24 are three times more likely than women in the general population to experience sexual violence.
- 1 in 5 women will be raped in their lives.
- There are 321,500 rapes and sexual assaults per year in the U.S.
- There have been an estimated 17,700,000 women who have been the victims of rape since 1998.
The reality is that no female is completely safe. Even if they have a gun, they may not be able to get to it, will be willing to use it, or worse case scenario get it taken from them.
There is no substitute for being able to defend themselves at close range.
Not every female will need it, but if they do it’s absolutely critical for them to have it.
This is why your daughter (or yourself if you’re a teen or woman) need to train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
Plus, add to that the other benefits of developing confidence, discipline, mental toughness, and getting/staying in shape… and suddenly you have the formula for helping her be more successful and overcoming the many challenges she will face in today’s society‼
Texarkana Jiu Jitsu
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for everyone age 4 through adult men and women. No experience necessary. Beginners are always welcome! 😊